Sigbin Studios


Trying to paint/draw a face a day. Sometimes it works, more than often it doesn't. It is, however a great way to improve. The only one's that will make it to this blog are the ones i'm not ashamed to show.
I had a professor say that it's a hard thing to be a visual artist because we tend to think that everything we do is a performance. Musicians practice their music and it disappears into the nether. Athletes practice and more often than not, no one sees it, so....
I've decided to experiment and play with color, shape and technique, if it works out, great, if not i paint over it.

This one just happens to be painted over a board that my child was painting. I guess he was also playing with color, most of it ended up on him. I liked the colors so i painted on the top of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Sigbin Studios Urang-kurai